Страница 4 из 11 ПерваяПервая 12345678 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 61 по 80 из 213

Тема: OMG всё-таки сделали....

Onyx Beast Аватар для Ronin
    О себе
    SE

Странник (0)

Цитата Сообщение от QRT Посмотреть сообщение
    Я лично не могу этому слову подобрать русского эквивалента, которое отразило бы всю его смысловую составляющую) поэтому и пользуюсь
    может слово "гемморой" (в медицинском значении этого слова) является приблизительным эквивалентом?

Longhorn Golkonda Аватар для QRT

Странник (5)

Не вижу ничего непонятного
    No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough.

Onyx Beast Аватар для Ronin
    О себе
    SE

Странник (0)

а может butthurt у ниггеров = headache у белых людей?
    просто от частого использования этого слова его истинный смысл исказился?

как у слова "малака"

Bloody Queen Аватар для Wava
    О себе
    Элита Сервера

Империй (4294970)

Customer (Alex Serg) 02/05/2008 02:00 PM
    Hi. I have a problem in using name change servise : I have two lineage2 accounts : "xxxxxx" and "xxxxxx".
    On account xxxxxxx i have a character "Wava". I wanted this name on my another char, so i purshed charachter name change serial code, and already renamed it to Sisgi. After that i tryed to create on accout "xxxxx" lvl1 character in oder 2 start rename charachter process Mark ---->Wava, but i met some troubles : System message told me, that name Wave is already exist?( i check ingame mail system and it was faild, cause there is no any "Wava" on Franz). So plz help me in creating LvL 1 character with name "Wava" om account "xxxxxx". Proud NC Soft client

Response (Jessica) 02/05/2008 03:51 PM
    Hello Alex,

Thanks for contacting Lineage II E-mail Support. We are glad to announce that the first two of three highly anticipated account services Character Name Change and Character Gender Change are now available to all players who have an active Lineage II game account. However, in regards to your issue we would like to inform you that we are unable to assist you if the name that you wanted to choose has been already known to the system. We would also like to tell you that player has to go by what the system says is available for name change. For more information please visit our official website at http://www.lineage2.com/ . We assure you that all related information s are given there at our site. We hope you will enjoy with the launching of this two anticipated services. Please feel free to contact us, if you have any other issue/query. We shall be more than glad to assist you.

Good luck and have a great time with Lineage II.

Customer (Alex Serg) 02/05/2008 11:42 PM
    Hi Jessica, Before using name change srvise i carefuly red information on lineage2 site http://www.lineage2.com/my_account/a...services1.html

here is it :
    Rules and Requirements
    Please read the Lineage II Character Name Change Service Rules and Requirements below before you purchase the service.

You are allowed to change a character's name only once every six months.
    When you request a name change, the change will be made on the following maintenance day (Tuesdays between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM Central Time).
    You must create a new character with the desired name in order to reserve the name. This character must stay at Level 1, and must be on the same server as the character who will be receiving the name change.
    The Level 1 character that is reserving the new name and everything associated with it (items, Adena, etc.) will be deleted once the name change process is complete.
    Once a character's name is changed, the old and new name will be logged on a special section of the official Lineage II web site.
    You must remove the character who will be receiving a name change from his or her clan/alliances before you request a name change.

So i didnt find information about unavalablity of names already known to the system, also i couldnt find special section of lineage2 site, which contains list of names.

Plz, help me with my problem. name change from Mark to Wava is very important to me. Last 4 months i was playing with hope of name change From Mark to Wava. Now my life is damadge (ЛОЛ)

Response (GM Nick) 02/06/2008 02:27 AM
    Dear Customer,

Thanks for contacting us again.

In order to assist you as quickly and efficiently as possible, we request you to please re-submit your issue at this time with a detailed message that on which server you want to make the character with the name "Wava" and we will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience. Take care.

Customer (Alex Serg) 02/06/2008 07:15 AM
    Hello GM Nick,
    Server Franz. I wanted rename charackter Mark to Wava on Account xxxxx.
    Befor this i`v already rename Wava to Sisgi on account xxxxxx in oder to make name Wava awaylable for choosing, for now i cant create character Wava on account xxxxxx.

Response (GM Stanley) 02/06/2008 08:17 AM
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Lineage II E-mail support.

In response to your issue, we would like to inform you that you have to delete your character "Wava" first and even then it may not register as an available name until a week after it is finally deleted. Moreover, we also like to remind you that Game Masters can't assure players about the availability of the names. Thank you for your understanding and wish you all the best in Lineage II.

Regards,
    Lineage II Support Staff

Regards,

В двух словах : +1 неделя, к каждой моей операции по смене ника:)
    Последний раз редактировалось Wava; 06.02.2008 в 17:58.

ну дык они ж говорили, что мона будет посмотреть предыдущйи ник чара. поэтому твой старый ник "система уже запомнила" и никаму не отдаст:crazy:

О себе
    Элита Сервера

Империй (4294970)

In response to your issue, we would like to inform you that you have to delete your character "Wava" first and even then it may not register as an available name until a week after it is finally deleted.

Anakazel Аватар для Texxu
    О себе
    ElvenOracle 20+

Искатель Приключений (99)

вот я ток не пойму, каво ты удалять-то должен, если ты его переименовал?

Я не сто долларов, чтобы всем нравиться (с)

Я существо творческое, хочу - творю, хочу - вытворяю.

Gerhard's Claw Аватар для dilandau
    О себе
    (:3)

Малтаэль (2286)
    Записей в дневнике

хахахах, делит, ну да, очумели они что ли ))

Onyx Beast
    О себе
    AW

Странник (0)

Хрустальные мечты Вавы разбились о чугунную задницу действительности, или "NC soft strikes back". :\
    /sob-sob

Skeleton Аватар для Tsugaru
    О себе
    Abyss Walker 61

Странник (0)

Они как всегда в своем репертуаре . Что ни сделают - все через одно место.

О себе
    Элита Сервера

Империй (4294970)

Продолжаю переписиваться. Включил ЭМО.

Onyx Beast
    О себе
    AW

Странник (0)

Неужели плачешь им в жилетки?=\

скажи что у тя 100 аккуантов и что если они не решат вопрос ты перестанешь их оплачивать)

Drake Аватар для NoSleeping
    О себе
    эльф 80 уровня)

Искатель Приключений (68)

ха-ха! вот еси они не ответят их премии лишат))) а вот еси тут пару тышь акков сдохнит им феолетово)

About the Lineage® II Character Server Transfer Service Rules and Requirements Please read the Lineage® II Character Server Transfer Service Rules and Requirements below before you purchase the service.
    General Information
    A character must be Level 40 or higher and completed their second transfer quest(s) in order to transfer to a different server.
    Only one character may be transferred per week.
    Transferred characters may transfer again after a six-month waiting period.
    Other account services (Character Name Change, Character Gender Change, etc.) cannot be used during the same week as a server transfer.
    You must create a Level 1 character with the desired name on the desired destination server. This character must stay at Level 1 or the server transfer will fail.
    The Level 1 character that is reserving your place and name on your desired server, and everything associated with it (items, Adena, etc.) will be deleted once the server transfer process is complete.
    You must remove the character who will be transferring from his or her clan/alliances before you request a server transfer and until the transfer is complete.
    Characters that have Hero status cannot transfer to another server until that character loses his or her Hero status.
    What is Transferrable?
    A character’s equipped items, level, skill information, and quest information will be transferred.
    Pets will be transferred with their names reset.
    Symbols and Dwarven/Common Recipe Book information will be transferred.
    The amount of Adena that will be transferred is based on level. Any Adena that exceeds these amounts will be deleted.
    Lv40~51: 50,000,000 Adena
    Lv52~60: 100,000,000 Adena
    Lv61~70: 200,000,000 Adena
    Lv71~75: 300,000,000 Adena
    Lv76~77: 400,000,000 Adena
    Lv78~79: 500,000,000 Adena
    Lv80: 700,000,000 Adena
    If a character has a sub class (or sub classes), the character must be set to his or her highest-level class, be it the main class or sub class, so the highest amount of Adena can be transferred.
    What is Non-Transferrable?
    The following items will not be transferred.
    All items in your inventory that are not equipped.
    Items in your warehouses and freight.
    Zariche, Akamanah, and Hero Weapons.
    Friends list, mail, and Macro information.
    Clan information.
    Olympiad points, Noblesse Gate Passes, Hero status, and SSQ information. (Deposited seal stones must be withdrawn or they will be deleted.)
    Quest items/rewards that are in your regular inventory and can be traded or sold, such as Red Gem, Spirit Bead, Blueprint: Tower of Insolence, etc.
    =Старый хрыч=-

О себе
    ElvenOracle 20+

и как всегда маленькими буковками

If a server's capacity is reached, that server will be removed from the list of available server transfer options.

Berendey, а откуда эта информация? Можно ссылку, плиз? :)
    Никто не умрет девственником, жизнь всех поимеет. (c)

С форума Мегарусов :-)
    =Старый хрыч=-

Longhorn Golkonda Аватар для QRT

Странник (5)
    No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough.

О себе
    ElvenOracle 20+

ехххх... а так хотелось притащить варлока-ноблесса ( хнык (

Ваши права